What we do
Ghands,Inc focuses on outreach which seeks to address various Immigrant challenges and disparities through seminars and workshops throughout the year.
To ensure that we address the concerns of our people, the following areas of interests which are headed by Volunteers have been established.
a). Mentoring Teens : 13 years to 17 years
b). Mentoring Young Adults: 18 years to 24 years
c). ACE's : Adverse Childhood Experiences
2. Health Resources:
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases, HIV/AIDS and Hep A, B, & C
- Preventive education services, Outreach, screening, testing and public information and referral.
3. Mental Health First Aid Instructor For
4. Immigration and Refugees
We prepare the Immigrants and Refugees on how to become Citizens through programs that we offer on our Monthly seminars or workshops. We also link them to resources such as Immigration lawyers and Attorneys, Health resources
5. African Art and Culture :
African Cultural festival
6. Handshake: Dialogue on victims of battered relations, and domestic violence