Ghands, Inc produces a number of corporate reports and documents, including an Annual Report, which evaluates the previous year's performance and global impact.
The Corporate Plan, also found in corporate reports and documents, outlines the focus of our work and direction for the period 2019-2020.
As a Global organization that engages minorities from all over the globe residing here in the midwest, our approach is Holistic such that we abide by an extensive range of policies.
Ghands, Inc Collaborates with other agencies, partners, stakeholders, and other organizations in serving the community by participating in the dialogue. We conduct;
- Seminars, Consortium, and conferences
- Training; e.g. immigrant clinics
- Training Basic computer skills, such as Micro-Soft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Festivals, such as festival for the African culture
- Health Fairs such as African World AIDS Day (WAD), World AIDS Day
- Engagements with local civic and county governments.
- Engagements with Religious and Faith-Based Leadership
- We participate in National Holidays such as Madaraka Day, Independence Day Celebrations.