As a Global organization that engages minorities from all over the globe residing here in the midwest, our approach is Holistic such that we abide by an extensive range of policies.
Ghands, Inc Collaborates with other agencies, partners, stakeholders, and other organizations in serving the community by participating in the dialogue. We conduct;
- Seminars, Consortium, and conferences
- Training; e.g. immigrant clinics
- Festivals, such as festival for the African culture
- Health Fairs such as African World AIDS Day (WAD), World AIDS Day
- Engagements with local civic and county governments.
- Engagements with Religious and Faith-Based Leadership in how to end the stigma which is a big problem in service delivery in the immigrant community
- We participate in National Holidays such as Madaraka Day, Independence Day Celebrations.