Empower Multicultural Communities, enriched with African Immigrants Leadership and Cultural , influence. express their Cultural competencies both in English, Swahili and their African Languages
To transform our community in creating educational opportunity for African Immigrants where English as a Second Language, Swahili and other African languages are offered in tutorial Classes.
- To enable, stimulate and promote acquaintance, friendship and unity among African Immigrants in North America by promoting social and Cultural activities and interaction within and between our local Communities and across the continent by use of English, Swahili, and other African Languages
- To address the needs and challenges peculiar to our members by promoting co-operative efforts and developing strategic partnerships with philanthropic, Cultural, educational, economic empowerment and other social services in English, Swahili, and other African Languages through translation and interpretation
- To increase awareness and facilitate access to the gainful exploitation of educational, opportunities in North America through better networking, training and other innovative programs in English, Swahili, and other African Languages through translation and interpretation
- To build partnerships with key stakeholders in education that will facilitate the growth of cultural, philanthropic, and educational interests between the peoples of African and North America which shall be contacted in English, Swahili, and other African Languages through translation and interpretation
- To promote and protect our unique African Immigrants Cultural identity through regular social, educational and cultural activities, sports activities and Religious functions in English, Swahili, and other African Languages through translation and interpretation