"A thriving Multicultural Community, enriched with African Immigrants Leadership and Cultural , influence." offered in English, Swahili and other African Languages
"To transform our community in creating educational opportunity for African Immigrants where English as a Second Language, Swahili and other African languages are offered in tutorial Classes.
- Promote just, sustainable, and ethical Educational practices; healthy work environments, social and Educational responsibility.
- Develop African Immigrants talent, Leadership and Civic engagement.
- Affirm; reflect the strengths of African Immigrants Culture, and Languages.
- Nurture mentoring, and Coaching in spirit of our Community.
- Listen to, and act in the best interests of our membership; contribute our wisdom and experience for the well-being of all members.
- To establish, and expand through orientations in English, Swahili and other African Languages through translation and interpretation classes for kids from low-income families who can’t afford tuition.
- To create a process, and structure with which the African Immigrants Children can be competitive with Children from other communities without being intimidated by offering, English, Swahili, and other African Languages
- To create a membership base that actively shapes the agenda of Ghands, Inc. and the African Immigrants Community and other Stakeholders without any Barrier of English as a Second Language for there shall be Swahili, and other African Languages translation and interpretation.
- To enable, stimulate and promote acquaintance, friendship and unity among African Immigrants in North America by promoting social and Cultural activities and interaction within and between our local Communities and across the continent by use of English, Swahili, and other African Languages
- To address the needs and challenges peculiar to our members by promoting co-operative efforts and developing strategic partnerships with philanthropic, Cultural, educational, economic empowerment and other social services in English, Swahili, and other African Languages through translation and interpretation
- To increase awareness and facilitate access to the gainful exploitation of educational, opportunities in North America through better networking, training and other innovative programs in English, Swahili, and other African Languages through translation and interpretation
- To build partnerships with key stakeholders in education that will facilitate the growth of cultural, philanthropic, and educational interests between the peoples of African and North America which shall be contacted in English, Swahili, and other African Languages through translation and interpretation
- To promote and protect our unique African Immigrants Cultural identity through regular social, educational and cultural activities, sports activities and Religious functions in English, Swahili, and other African Languages through translation and interpretation